Cullzedians are said to be created once, when an angry demigod made a raucous shout. The first couple - Aedio and Nira were created straight from his voice. They were the ancestors of today's inhabitants of the Cul Zeed island. A typical Cullzedian looks like a hybrid, between a man and a bison. Sometimes they are mistaken with centaurs, but they do not like being confused with other creatures.
Cullzedian Traits (Ex)
- +12 Strength, +6 Constitution. These creatures are known of their incredible strength.
- Large size.
- Cullzedian base land speed is 40 ft.
- Racial Hit Dice: A cullzedian begins with 6 levels of monstruous humanoid, which provide 6d8 hit dice, a base attack bonus of +6 and base saving throw bonuses of Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +5.
- A cullzedian's racial hit dice provide it with skill points equal to 9(2 + int modifier, min. 1). Its class skills are listen and spot.
- Feats: a cullzedian hit dice give it three feats.
- Special: cullzedians gain Endurance as a bonus feat.
- Special Qualities: monstrous humanoid traits, stampede, darkvision 60 ft, automatic proficiency with all simple weapons and light armour.
- Stampede: a running group of these creatures is very dangerous. The literally trample everything in their way. A herd (at least 5 units) of cullzedians may run over anything of size large and smaller, dealing d12 damage per five units in the group.
The reflex save (DC 20) reduces damage by half.
- Automatic Languages: Common. Bonus languages: Any. Cullzedian merchants travel around the world discovering new languages all the time.
- +4 natural armor bonus.
- Favored Class: Any. Cullzedians need to be versatile in case of danger.
- Level Adjustment: +3.