Creebin are said to be descendants of elves, except they are taller and skinnier, and don't have the pointy ears. Creebin are very smart, they pride themselves in their vast amount of knowledge. They don't have any specific county or area, save one city. The only known Creebin city is Kaplaeter. It sits far atop a mountain in Stormhold, and is one of the largest cities in existence. Their town is like almost any other town except there is the biggest library known there. Therefore they know a lot about fighting, combining speed and thought, Creebin are deadly assasins.
They rarely venture away from their home town, but they do send out scouts. These scouts are sent out to gather knowledge, and they are to report back to the town within 6 months to give their report. If they do not report back within 6 months, special trackers are sent out. They are to remain in groups, and their mission is to find the scout and completely destroy its body. They do this because the Creebin use magic to enhance their bodies, and that magic is a Creebin secret. They do not want this power to fall into the hands of other races. If you ever find yourself face-to-face with a scout or tracker, run as fast as you can in the other direction, they are like assassins, but worse. The trackers are some of the most dangerous beings in all of Polaqu.
Creebin are also well known (as well known as any secret race can be) for their inventive nature, they invent new things all the time. One of their rumored inventions is the Creebin Sword.
Creebin Traits (Ex)
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Intelligence, -2 Strength, -4 Charisma – Creebin are agile and quick thinkers, but are weak and very secluded, so they don't like interaction with other species that much.
- Medium: As medium creatures, Creebin have no bonuses or penalties related to size.
- Creebin base land speed is 30 feet.
- Special Qualities: humanoid traits, lowlight vision 30 feet, bonus class skill.
- Bonus Class Skill: Creebin are very smart and adaptable. Creebin characters may choose one cross-class skill to become a permanent class skill. This choice must be made at 1st level. If a Creebin chooses as skill that is already a class skill, he gains a permanent +2 competence bonus in that skill.
- Bonus Feat: Improved Initiative.
- Weapon Proficiency: Creebin are automatically proficient with the Creebin Sword, no matter what class they pursue.
- Automatic languages: Common, Bonus languages: any, they have all languages they could find, completely stored in their library.
- Favored class: Rogue.
- Level Adjustment: +0.